Our week-long soccer courses are fun-filled events packed full of drills, games and matches.
Days start at 10am and conclude at 2pm. A half-day option (10am-12pm) is also available for players who cannot attend a full day.
The environment created within each course isn't too dissimilar to our Saturday morning sessions with both technique and tactical development encouraged, however our main aim is for every individual to thoroughly enjoy each day spent with us.
Throughout the week, players will take part in numerous activities that test and develop each aspect of their game. There are also daily competitions where players will compete against one another to win prizes!
Each course culminates in our famous 'tournament day’. Here, players will compete both as individuals and in teams throughout the day with the winners receiving medals, certificates and prizes.
All courses are delivered by our head coaches, Steve Elliott and Jack Jolly, whom are both FA qualified football coaches and UK trained Physical Education Teachers.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SOCCER CAMPS TAKING PLACE IN DECEMBER 2020
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to alter the way we deliver camps. Our Christmas holiday camp, running from 21st - 23rd December, will run according to the structure shown below:
- Each day will run from 10am - 2pm. A half-day option (10am-12pm) is also available.
- Players will be placed into bubbles. Each bubble will have their own pitch space and break area.
- Sessions will be delivered in line with current FA COVID-19 guidance to ensure player safety.
- Both early drop-off and late pick-up are not available.
- The end of week presentation will not take place.
Please be aware that due to current restrictions, we have a limited number of places available at this camp. A first come, first served approach will be used to fill these places.
WHAT DO I NEED?
To ensure children gain maximal enjoyment from the course please assure they are in possession of the following items at the start of each day:
- Football training kit (t-shirt / shorts / football socks)
- Tracksuit in colder/wet weather
- Astro-turf trainers / suitable sports trainers
- Shin pads
- Packed lunch (only required if staying for the entirety of the day)
- Enough fluids to keep them hydrated throughout the day
Christmas holiday soccer camp
Date's: Monday 21st December - Wednesday 23rd December
Time: 10am - 2pm (half-day option available)
Venue: Roan School Playing Fields, Kidbrooke Park Road, London, SE3 9NF
1 full day: £15
2 full days: £30
3 full days: £45
1/2 day (10am-12pm): £10 per day
Early drop-off: N/A
Late pick-up: N/A